NUTRITION – THE MOST SIGNIFICANT PART OF CARING FOR PETS
Humans need a diet that offers a combination of carbohydrates, protein, fats, minerals, vitamins and water to keep their bodies functioning normally. Likewise, your pet also wants the proper nutriment for their best overall health. Without correct dietetics, your pooch won’t be able to perform their daily activities and stay energetic, active and healthy. Prosperous and terrible nutrition also provides a productive boost to the immune system and improved strength for the long term with less stress on the pet’s organ.
Hereby it is quite relevant to address the lines of American actor and pet lover, “Alison Sweeney”
“Our pet relies on us entirely for their nutrition. So, if you’re making your own judgments, that could lead to a mistake. At the same time, we have more control over our pet’s diet than we do with our children or with ourselves, so your vet can tell you what is appropriate, and you can assign them that.”
Based on the age, breed, sex, health and skin; it is indeed to take a decision of a veterinarian on the diet of your pet.
Why accurate nutrition is necessary for pets…
- For healthy skin and coat
- For strong joints
- To have abundant energy
- To prevent diseases and boost immune system
- For vigorous bones and muscles
- For weight control
- To have stable digestive system
- To make your pet energetic and active
- To make them mentally and physically fit
Major nutritional components that are vital for your pet…
- It is the most crucial and first nutrient needed for your pet.
- Proteins improve muscle tones and general body health.
- It is essential for building and repairing organs, muscles, hair, skin and others.
Vitamins & Minerals :
- It helps to prevent diseases and boost the immune system
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids play an imperative role for beautiful and shining skin, hair and rich coat.
- It provides energy, insulation and cushioning.
- Maintain cell membrane structure and cell functioning.
- Balanced level of fat is required for normal reproduction, growth, immune system and physiological functioning.
Water & Fibre :
- For grand performance of the digestive system
- Provide adequate energy to your pet
To embark on, if nutrition goes wrong, there is no chance for regular functioning of health in your pet, even if all others go right; no matter whether your pet is a cat, dog, rabbit or bird. Inevitably nutrients rich foods create healthy animals.
For instance, let us consider the case of the German Shepherd. The public always appreciates the courage, loyalty and intelligence of the German Shepherd. But the fact is that they have notoriously sensitive stomachs, for that we provide highly digestible proteins and specific fibres to help their insides be as strong as their outsides.
Let me conclude by the valuable quotes of our great Mahatma Gandhi,
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animal is treated.”
It’s splendid to consider pets like humans and serve them accordingly.